Monday, February 9, 2009

I wish the internet had feelings....so i could hurt them.

i just spent two thousand years creating a whole new website. i even played photographer and took nice pictures. my ass has been planted in this seat, i have not enjoyed food without being interrupted by something website related. the spring in this seat has been slowly riding up my butt, threatening to invite its way up my asshole. for once everything was done and loaded in the proper way. the ftp, fcc, fu dickweed was connected properly and now.... ERROR 404-File Not Found!!!
Let me find it for you, ITS RIGHT HERE ON MY COMPUTER. IM STARING AT IT. ITS NOT GOING ANYWHERE. WHAT THE GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING SHIT FUCK IS WRONG.
now, after a days work i have absolutely nothing to show for it. HOORAY!
oh yeah, and i had to have my dog put down yesterday. and she was freakin out, and probably hurtin' and it made me feel real sad.

this post=ironic because i just went buckwild raving lunatic about anything web related as i post this blog....online. bite me.


Oh hey look its a product of my photo shoot. im channeling the spirit george harrison.

1 comment:

  1. Thats The WORST, But that picture is supercool. All Things must Pass.
    -95

    ReplyDelete